Brand Management Services
Geneva Supply controls your brand integrity.
• Create product family variations
• Shoot secondary images and video
• Review audits/data clean
• ASIN merges
• Lost buy box audits
We research and price shop to determine marketplace position
Geneva Supply arranges and attends meetings with Amazon Vendor Manager at corporate headquarters.
Other Amazon services:
• Create and maintain your Amazon brand page
• Create enhanced product detail pages (A+ pages)
• Execute coupons and SEO campaigns
• Track key metrics to measure success/opportunities
• Track product reviews/star ratings
• Program to monitor MAP
• Expand brand presence to different Amazon markets (Canada/Mexico)
• Kitting products to create unique items
• Shipping solutions
• Labeling and Right-Sizing
• Frustration Free Packaging
Social Media Services
• Brand Awareness
• Collaborative Marketing
• Simple Pay Structure
• Paid Promotions
• Cross Platforming (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Sales Representative Services
• Incorporates all aspects of Brand Management Services
• Facilitate the setup of vendor agreement
• Assist and advise in contract and price negotiations
• Handle new product launches and discontinue items
• Coordinate regular meetings with vendor manager via phone, on-site visits, and trade shows
• Communicate vendor metrics to customer
Third Party Logistics
Geneva Supply’s third party logistics division allows manufactures to use our warehouse as an extension of their own.
Cost and time savings
• Provided a scalable and customizable warehouse to grow and shrink as needed.
• We have expertise in shipping and the built in infrastructure needed to ship to large online retailers.
• We customize packing slips, integrate, and stay current with labeling and shipping requirements.
Low capital commitment
• Manufacturers don’t have to tie up capital into a warehouse, equipment, software and employees.
Focus on core business
• By outsourcing logistics, manufacturers can focus on their core business needs.
Speed and flexibility
• We ship all orders within 24 hours and can ship small parcels to anywhere in the United States within 4 days via standard ground.
• Our partners get to realize the benefit of our flexibility in workforce size – logistical fixed costs now become soft variable costs.
• Pallet storage and pick, pack, and ship service charges at competitive prices.
• Web portal visibility into our manufacturers:
- Live inventory
- Order Processing
- Order History
• Kitting and right sizing to create an item that is priced right to sell in the online channel.
• Integration with your customer’s software.
• Integration with your accounting software.