Brand Management Services
Geneva Supply controls your brand integrity.
• Create product family variations
• Shoot secondary images and video
• Review audits/data clean
• ASIN merges
• Lost buy box audits
We research and price shop to determine marketplace position
Geneva Supply arranges and attends meetings with Amazon Vendor Manager at corporate headquarters.
Other Amazon Marketing Services:
• Create and maintain your Amazon brand page
• Create enhanced product detail pages (A+ pages)
• Execute coupons and Amazon SEO campaigns
• Track key metrics to measure success/opportunities
• Track Amazon seller reviews / star ratings
• Program to monitor MAP
• Expand brand presence to different Amazon markets (Canada/Mexico)
• Kitting products to create unique items
• Shipping solutions
• Labeling and Right-Sizing
• Frustration Free Packaging
Social Media Services
• Brand Awareness
• Collaborative Marketing
• Simple Pay Structure
• Paid Promotions
• Cross Platforming (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Sales Representative Services
• Incorporates all aspects of Brand Management Services
• Facilitate the setup of vendor agreement
• Assist and advise in contract and price negotiations
• Handle new product launches and discontinue items
• Coordinate regular meetings with vendor manager via phone, on-site visits, and trade shows
• Communicate vendor metrics to customer
Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Geneva Supply’s third party logistics (3PL) division allows manufacturers to use our warehouse as an extension of their own.
Cost and time savings
• Provided a scalable and customizable warehouse to grow and shrink as needed.
• We have expertise in shipping and the built in infrastructure needed to ship to large online retailers.
• We customize packing slips, integrate, and stay current with labeling and shipping requirements.
Low capital commitment
• Manufacturers don’t have to tie up capital into a warehouse, equipment, software and employees.
Focus on core business
• By outsourcing logistics, manufacturers can focus on their core business needs.
Speed and flexibility
• We ship all orders within 24 hours and can ship small parcels to anywhere in the United States within 4 days via standard ground.
• Our partners get to realize the benefit of our flexibility in workforce size – logistical fixed costs now become soft variable costs.
• Pallet storage and pick, pack, and ship service charges at competitive prices.
• Web portal visibility into our manufacturers:
- Live inventory
- Order Processing
- Order History
• Kitting and right sizing to create an item that is priced right to sell in the online channel.
• Integration with your customer’s software.
• Integration with your accounting software.