Inc. magazine today revealed that Geneva Supply is No. 2229 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, a prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The editorial award showcases the celebration of innovation among entrepreneurial leaders representing 49 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia.
“When we founded Geneva Supply, there was no sure way to tell if the business we were shaping would position us for the transformational growth we have experienced,” said Jeff Peterson, Co-Founder/CEO of Geneva Supply. “But the Inc. 5000 ranking, alongside many extraordinary business leaders, has provided affirmation of our success and is a gracious milestone our team looks forward to celebrating.”
For Geneva Supply to qualify for the 2020 Inc. 5000, the company had to meet each of the following qualifications:
- Be privately-owned, based in the United States, independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
- Have started earning revenue by March 31, 2016
- Had revenue no less than $100,000 in 2016
- Had revenue no less than $2,000,000 in 2019
- Revenue in 2019 exceeds revenue in 2016
Geneva Supply was ranked according to the percentage growth of their annual revenue over three years from 2016 to 2019 which topped out at 187%. More than 50 Wisconsin-based companies joined Geneva Supply on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list.
“Earning our spot on the 5000 list, has reminded us we are accountable for our work, that we have the best team invested in the entrepreneurial spirit this company was founded on, and that hard work and determination will continue to lead us,” said Mark Becker, Co-Founder/COO of Geneva Supply. “We hope our story emulates and inspires other small businesses for similar growth.”
- Launched in 2010, Geneva Supply provides brand strategy and supply chain solutions through Amazon and E-Commerce platforms.
- Co-founders, Jeff Peterson and Mark Becker have been recognized as Small Business Owners of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration in 2020.
- In 2020, the company acquired Casio Interstate Music and has since reignited the iconic music brand online.
“The companies on this year’s Inc. 5000 come from nearly every realm of business,” says Inc. editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. “From health and software to media and hospitality, the 2020 list proves that no matter the sector, incredible growth is based on the foundations of tenacity and opportunism.”
Some of the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic small businesses gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000 including, Intuit, Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft, Patagonia, and many other well-known names. Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000.